 Local / Australia / 7640
    Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane —Kerry Raymond
   Yesterday I found a Millennium Falcon for $119 at Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt in Brisbane. There was no indication that it was discounted. Indeed, there was no shelf price marked at all, so I scanned it just out of idle curiosity. There was only one on (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane —Martin Scragg
     (...) in (...) was TRU in Melbourne city store had quite a few of them today at the same price, along with quite a few sets of 6600 Highway Construction, also for $119. They also had the large Bellville castle (no idea of price), which I will not (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        The 'Falcon flies south (was Re: Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane) —Richie Dulin
   (...) And safely handed over to me! My wife wondered if I'd gone to Brisbane merely to collect my 'Falcon. I got home too late last night to truly appreciate the building experience, so instead propped the box up on the dining table and admired it (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: The 'Falcon flies south (was Re: Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane) —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Of course, if the Falcons are also in Melbourne, odds on you could have picked one up at your local TRU anyway, and not carted one home from Brisbane. Kerry (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)