 Local / Australia / 7640
  Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane

Yesterday I found a Millennium Falcon for $119 at Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt in Brisbane. There was no indication that it was discounted. Indeed, there was no shelf price marked at all, so I scanned it just out of idle curiosity. There was only one on (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane

(...) in (...) was TRU in Melbourne city store had quite a few of them today at the same price, along with quite a few sets of 6600 Highway Construction, also for $119. They also had the large Bellville castle (no idea of price), which I will not (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  The 'Falcon flies south (was Re: Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane)

(...) And safely handed over to me! My wife wondered if I'd gone to Brisbane merely to collect my 'Falcon. I got home too late last night to truly appreciate the building experience, so instead propped the box up on the dining table and admired it (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The 'Falcon flies south (was Re: Millennium Falcon for $119 in Toys R Us at Mt Gravatt, Brisbane)

(...) Of course, if the Falcons are also in Melbourne, odds on you could have picked one up at your local TRU anyway, and not carted one home from Brisbane. Kerry (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)