 Local / Australia / 7623
  next MUGS meet

Hi all I've been offlist for the last few weeks and the prospect of searching through the posts is quite daunting! When is the next MUGS meet - did we decide on an actual date? Hope to have some lego sorted by then! My place will be available (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: next MUGS meet

The next meeting is AFAIK, is Saturday the 24th of November. The venue (I believe) is going to be a hall near Ross in the Chadstone area. Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Ann Barber" <activeim@ihug.com.au> To: (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: next MUGS meet

(...) Welcome back! I'm hoping to hire the community hall near my place for 24th Nov, haven't confirmed it yet, though. I'll post details when it's confirmed. ROSCO (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: next MUGS meet

(...) Nov, (...) Amaroo Neighbourhood Centre confirmed for Sat Nov 24. There's maps showing how to get there at (URL) run an op-shop there from 9-12, but thats in a separate area, so we can arrive (& leave) anytime we like. They said $10 for the day (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: next MUGS meet

(...) how (...) Also, is there anyone who might be able to give me a lift there? I'll staying in Port Melbourne with some friends next week. I probably won't have internet access there, that's why I was hoping to sort something out this week. Kerry (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: next MUGS meet

(...) We generally start about 11am, but the hall will be open (for the op-shop) from 9am, I told them we could be arriving any time. I'll probably go down there fairly early, soon after 9am, to touch base with them. (...) Can't help out there - (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: next MUGS meet

(...) would (...) Oh yes, I have a home number (Melbourne) and mobile number, but I just don't want to post them to a public list. Kerry (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)