 Local / Australia / 7546
Re: australian shop at home saga continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:38:40 GMT

Hi Tara, I just received one of these as well. Exactly the same as yours.
12th October, bill back to shipper...
Have you done anything about yours?
I've got the parcel so I will ignore it and see what happens..

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Tara Anderson <t.anderson@mailbox.gu.edu.au> wrote in message
I recieved a bill from UPS for my lego parcel that arrived last week, has
anybody else recieved one?

Interesting that it states that the bill is dates 12 october and that
payment and any queries need to be made in writing within 7 days and it • only
arrived on the 22 october!

It has total amount payable in my name but it also has printed on it "bill
back to shipper" shipper:lego

Not even a tax return could be clearer!

I hope our BUGS shop at home order is spared this ordeal.

tara