 Local / Australia / 7467
7466  |  7468
Subject:
Lego S@H; final post I hope
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:57:20 GMT

Today I received a phone call from a courier company here in Tassie to
arrange delivery of my parcel from S@H. I live in a rural area 15 km from my
nearest town and the courier company were very reluctant to deliver it to my
door.
I reminded them that UPS had stated consistently  that the parcel would be
delivered to my door, and that was what I would like to happen. I stated
that I would be home all day tomorrow, so they are personally coming to
deliver it.
At last, I will have my train wagons and no extra charges. It was worth
fighting for. Now I will have to save my pennies for my next order from S@H.