 Local / Australia / 7468
7467  |  7469
Subject:
Finally got my package from S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:58:50 GMT

Hey all, after three attempts at being delivered to an empty house, I myself
went to UPS distribution centre tonight and got my package. I now have some
funky lego to play with!

Thanks to Jake and the others at Lego Direct for sorting out the problems
and i hope this is all resolved now. The packaging is very good! I'll keep
it for when i move back to Sydney.

UPS is very inflexible regarding delivery times, all they say is anytime
between 9am and 6pm. SO Unless you know someone will be home throughout the
day, have any S@H deliveries made to another location (work in my case from
now on)

Kick on everyone, we've finally got a decent lego range here!
Woohoo
Santosh