 Local / Australia / 7466
7465  |  7467
Subject:
S@H orders update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 06:24:02 GMT

Today I recieved at $500 order from S@H, arrived this morning, no extra charges
or fees. I did recive a postcard from UP yesterday about extra $130 charges
(dated 11th october) but when I rang them to query it they said Lego had
sent them a leter and fixed up errors and the parcel would be there tomorrow,
and it was.

So, all the problems seems to be ironed out, have fun (just remember to be nice
to your bank manager when they ask about your sudden debt)

All the best
Town BUG
GARY

ps Other BUGS who wanted to put an order in at next BUG meeting make sure your
cashed up.