 Local / Australia / 7421
  My daughter has won some Harry Potter Lego

My nearly 6 year old daughter was jumping for joy today. She has won some Harry Potter Lego in a competition put out in our local Sunday Tasmanian newspaper last weekend. The newspaper will contact us this week to arrange collection of the prize, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My daughter has won some Harry Potter Lego

(...) I'd be really interested to hear that it's the express. From what I've seen on store shelves, the forbidden corridor and Hogwarts Express were the HP sets that were lost overboard. haven't seen either anywhere, nor heard them reported. Let us (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My daughter has won some Harry Potter Lego

(...) I spotted Fluffy last week, try Davey Jones locker near the chattering woods. pete.w (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  FLUFFY!!!

(...) No sooner do I open my silly mouth than the two sets mention make it to BigW Macquaire. Now comes the dificult question, To tell or not to tell the NLSO? Or should I wait for a 20-25% sale sometime soonish? James (who doesn't need to debate (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: FLUFFY!!!

(...) Wait, if you can; 20% off means 25% more for the same price! I'd think that there'd be adequate supply until at least after the movie is released and after Christmas.... but these days, LEGO supply is never assured. Cheers Richie Dulin (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My daughter has won some Harry Potter Lego

(...) The prize was definitely advertised as the Express as my son entered the same competition but didn't win. They had 6 to give away. (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My daughter has won some Harry Potter Lego

(...) Ok, I'll bite. Huh? (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My daughter has won some Harry Potter Lego

(...) Yeah, who could possibly put Fluffy above express????? ROSCO (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)