 Local / Australia / 7395
7394  |  7396
Subject:
we have GO for PLUGS #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:51:17 GMT

Its going to take place on sunday 21st october at my place.
E-mail me or ICQ me (ICQ #77472965) if you are interested in attending
and I will provide details of how to get there as well as the address (I
dont want to post address, phone no etc on a public forum)
As for time, I am thinking of anytime after, say, 1pm is fine with me.

Please respond ASAP so I can get an idea of numbers.

What to bring:
any MOCs you want to show (I have my Mars 1 mobile HQ and Mars 2 medium
fighter built and ready to show)
any photos etc of past MOCs you want to show (I have a whole bunch of
stuff to show off)
If someone has a digital camera (perferably a good one), bring that and
as much media or whatever as you can, I want to record this event. I
have a camera (accually, its my mums) but its a film camera and its one
of those ones thats REALLY fussy about focus, light etc so I dont want
to have  to use it unless we cant find another one.
If anyone has a mindstorms RIS, please bring it along as I would be
interested to see it in action.
I will be able to give a demonstration of the LDRAW cad package to
anyone who is interested, I will also be able to show off my various CAD
models including my award winning petrol station, Datsville Petrollium.

Anyone who has any other ideas feel free to suggest them (but no
brickwars or anything like that, I dont have anywhere near enough
minifigs to participate :)

anything else you think needs to be brought.
I dont know how food is normally handled at these sorts of events,
should I provide chips & drinks and etc?

Here is a list of people that I thought of:
Me (Jonathan Wilson)
Braith Garden (hes not online, I will ring him up and give him the details)
Adam Wood
micheal (dont know last name)
sue-ann barber
but anyone else out there is welcome to come if you are able to.

As for parts trading:
Come over, look at my collection and make me an offer of either parts or
cash.
If you have parts you dont need anymore, email me or ICQ me with details
and mabie I will take em of your hands.

Anyone else that wants to do other trading is of course, quite welcome
to do so :)