 Local / Australia / 7407
Re: we have GO for PLUGS #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:55:29 GMT

ok, braith garden will be comming to the event.
he has said that he may be bringing a starwars landspeeder and some of
the small 253x/254x origonal run of shell promo sets to trade.
Also, there is a plan underfoot to make a copy of the silver champion
but in red, using braiths silver champion & 8448 plus my 8448.