 Local / Australia / 7385
Re: s@home australia customs again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hi,
This S@H situation is getting stupid. I think we should put around a
petition (a 'real' one, on paper, which we can mail to Lego) stating that we
will boycott S@H until Lego rectifies this situation AND settles the UPS
problems with the people who currently have them.

In pure dollar terms, our business may not matter that much to Lego, but our
goodwill certainly goes a long way.

later,
David Drew

I have no problem with signing that formal petition. Until I am 110% certain
that there will be no customs issues with my order I will not be placing my
orders though S@H.
The sad thing is that we ALL were so very excited about the whole concept
and ease of using S@H Australia which has now become a relatively serious
issue. Not life threatening by any means.

Looking forward to being able to order with confidence.

Ed Cox.