 Local / Australia / 7383
Re: s@home australia customs again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:38:28 GMT

Hi,
This S@H situation is getting stupid. I think we should put around a
petition (a 'real' one, on paper, which we can mail to Lego) stating that we
will boycott S@H until Lego rectifies this situation AND settles the UPS
problems with the people who currently have them.

In pure dollar terms, our business may not matter that much to Lego, but our
goodwill certainly goes a long way.

later,
David Drew

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dickinson writes:
I have just been asked by united parcel services to pay 51.75 customs • clearance
also 23.46 stamp duty and 58.26 g.s.t for my lego order from shop at home • or
it will mot be deliverd.Also i have tried to ring shop@home but the phone
number given to us aussies seems to be wrong/not usable unless your with
a.t.n.t please explain these problems for me and how if at all do i get a
refund for all the extra charges??
Michael Dickinson