 Local / Australia / 7383
    Re: s@home australia customs again —David Drew
   Hi, This S@H situation is getting stupid. I think we should put around a petition (a 'real' one, on paper, which we can mail to Lego) stating that we will boycott S@H until Lego rectifies this situation AND settles the UPS problems with the people (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: s@home australia customs again —Edward Cox
     (...) I have no problem with signing that formal petition. Until I am 110% certain that there will be no customs issues with my order I will not be placing my orders though S@H. The sad thing is that we ALL were so very excited about the whole (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: s@home australia customs again —Ross Crawford
     (...) This may be a good option if it's not cleared up soon. However the people currently having trouble most likely ordered (and more importantly shipped) before this response (URL) so LD would not have had any easy way to get documentation to UPS (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: s@home australia customs again —Melody Brown
   (...) I dunno about boycotting them, but one thing is forsure, and that is those who have not ordered yet, won't until it's clear as to what is going on. So all their orders now will be all until it's sorted out (customers who know about the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)