 Local / Australia / 737
Re: I'm back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 22:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Braith Garden writes:
Hi folks,

Hi Braith,

Well, after a good 4 months break from working and the 'net, I'm on-line again
and keen to get in touch with the Perth Lego Fans.  A quick check of the Perth
group shows me it has been very quiet, with all the Aussie Lego noise coming
from the East.
It's great to see and I'll post my Roll-Call soon,  but a little more action
on the Western front would balance things up nicely.

So, to get things started, I was thinking a casual gathering of Perth Lego
Fans might be in order.  A face to face meeting to share ideas, creations,
beer, etc.  Anyone who's interested can drop me a line via my email,
braith@mech.uwa.edu.au

We were getting worried about the West Coast.
Don't forget to patronise loc.au, it's where most discussion takes place.
Good luck with getting ftf meetings happening, we're just about to have our
third this June 4. Be sure to have a look at the pics to be posted soon after.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>
(An Australian-NZ users group by 2001 ! LUGANZ ? ANZACLUG ? )