 Local / Australia / 7353
7352  |  7354
Subject:
Melbourne too! (was: Harry Potter spotted in Sydney.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 05:00:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:
Just received a call from David Jones Sydney toy dept. to inform me that all
HP sets have arrived.. with exception of Hogwarts Express.
Myer in the city had some of the HP sets:

4702 Final Challenge
4704 Room of the winged keys
4705 Snape's class
4704 Hagrid's Hut
4709 Hogwart's castle

They look like they have some great parts in them, now you can see the real
boxes.

Martin