 Local / Australia / 7414
Re: Harry Potter spotted in Sydney.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 21:05:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:
Just received a call from David Jones Sydney toy dept. to inform me that all
HP sets have arrived.. with exception of Hogwarts Express.

   Wow.  This is a significant improvement, distributionwise, from
   even last year--most major chains in the USA don't even have them
   yet (although a chain of computer stores inexplicably has 4701).
   Eeeeenteresting.  Is the movie opening on the same day over there?

   best

   LFB