 Local / Australia / 7329
    Re: S'Fest X —Richard Parsons
   (...) A pleasant afternoon - good to catch up with people having missed the last fest. Personal thanks to Richie for the venue and additional Swordfish for Valhalla, and to Peter for the decking for HMAS Australia. No luck on the MB Harriers yet but (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: S'Fest X —Kevin Hall
   (...) Thanx for another meet.... sorry for turning up late... just trying to finish off the "Pet Dragon" which I will eventually put on my website.. along with a huge update on the entire site..... Chapter 2...!!! I think I might be getting Andrea (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)