 Local / Australia / 7312
Re: The girls Lego day out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 06:53:48 GMT

Just as well I guess, means a bit more money for some of these specials • and
then S@H too :))).  The Blue tubs at $39.00 is a great deal too!  Must • grab
some more of them on lay-by.
See my previous message about this.

I also bought a Bionicle set inwhich you are meant to get a Copper mask??
Well I dunno what I got, but all I do know is they gave me a pack of the
little masks that sell for around $1.75 etc... is this what they meant? • Or
was there something I missed out on here?
Here you have to go to the service desk with your receipt, and you get a
special copper coloured mask, they come in 2 different varieties, although I
have only found 1 in Melbourne.

Martin