 Local / Australia / 73
Re: Sigh......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:16:38 GMT

Hi Peter,

TRU Chatswood had a pile of 8480 about mid November in the 20% off catalogue
sale.  (With 20% off they were $119) Moore Park & Erina had stock too -
maybe worth a call still.

Also Kmart Chatswood (and other stores) has piles of 5561 MT Safari Van (Big
Foot 4x4) for about $79. Kmart had a couple of 20% off sales for Lego in
recent weeks too, so maybe more to follow.