 Local / Australia / 7277
Re: AdeLUGs #2 - new start time 1pm & some other details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 23:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Carl Watson writes:
Hi everyone

Hopefully you all know what time tommorow's meeting is now starting.
1pm until 5pm.
Also, it looks like we will have a guest for the day.
Jon D. Hayward from the UK is in Adelaide & would like to come along!

Trading, wanted list: add your details to the list & reply by posting or
email.

BEN
1x2 green tiles with money print.
Bionicle masks

CARL
Fabuland, Fabuland, Fabuland.
Car roof holders, car rooves with or without sunroof.

JON D HAYWARD
Has Bionicle masks for trade.

JANE

BARRY