 Local / Australia / 7276
Re: S@H bulk ordering in VIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 23:33:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi,
I know other victorians want to gather a bulk ordering, so any information
please post in this thread, hopefully everyone in Victoria will be able to
order through S@H with this bulk order.

Well, I'll be putting in an order, and already have 1 definite & 1 maybe to add
to it. It's up to nearly $500 already (most mine), so I won't be able to add
too much more.

And note that, as others have pointed out, it's probably only worth combining
orders if you're only ordering a small amount each. To this end, I'll probably
not accept any "piggy-back" orders over about $100. But you never know if you
ask really nicely....8?)

Oh, and just to make it clear, shipping will be split according to your
percentage of the total order, and I'll require payment (Lego+shipping) before
I place the order. I'll also charge you any ship-on costs (payable before I
send it on), though this shouldn't be a problem, as I can hold the stuff 'til
our next meeting (or you can arrange to pick it up if you *just can't wait*).

Oh, and Vic only orders, too.

Happy ordering!

ROSCO

FUT: lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel