 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 91
Re: S@H bulk ordering in VIC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:57:32 GMT

Well, I'll be putting in an order, and already have 1 definite & 1 maybe • to add
to it. It's up to nearly $500 already (most mine), so I won't be able to • add
too much more.

If the information about GST already being included in the price at S@H is
correct, then the $500 limit for Customs imposing GST isn't an issue any
more. In which case, it makes sense to make the orders as large as possible
to reduce the hit for delivery.

Kerry