 Local / Australia / 7272
Re: AdeLUGs #2 - new start time 1pm (now with added Buyonicle content!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:53:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Carl Watson writes:
Hi everyone
Hopefully you all know what time tommorow's meeting is now starting.
1pm until 5pm.
Also, it looks like we will have a guest for the day.
Jon D. Hayward from the UK is in Adelaide & would like to come along!

Trading, wanted list: add your details to the list & reply by posting or
email.

BEN
1x2 green tiles with money print.
Bionicle masks
JON D HAYWARD
Has Bionicle masks for trade.

Thread hijack!
I'm keen to dispose of some extra masks (not excited about swapping for
masks though). If you want to let me know what masks you are after I may be
able to help you out. Also if interested in Gold/silver/copper painted masks
(did 'em myself and they look pretty spiffy). Either reply here (FUT to
org.au) or email me.

Enjoy your meet!
James (who has only taken a few small steps into the dark side)