 Local / Australia / 7235
Re: need help from someone with a credit card and a bank account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:26:24 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

There are 2 of us in perth that want to do a "bulk" order (about $350
plus shipping) but no-one has a credit card with which to pay shop @
home so we need some help.
Basicly what would happen is we would email whoever wants to help with
our order (we want to get it in ASAP) and addressing details.
Then that person would put the order in on their credit card, I would
be able to put my share of the money into their bank account as soon
as I can get to the bank, the other person involved tells me he has
the cash available for the purchase so he should be able to get it in
soon as well.
Once the order has been placed, we sit back and wait for the parcel to
arrive :)
I wouldnt imagine that you would have the debt on your credit card for
very long, if at all.
If you can help, please email jonwil@tpgi.com.au

Also, when you email, provide details of what bank you are with and your
bank account number so that we can put the money in straight away.