 Local / Australia / 7236
Re: AdeLUGs #2 - IMPORTANT - change of details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:57:32 GMT

Hi everyone

There has been an unforseen change of plan.
The meeting will now have to be between 1pm & 5pm
Sorry about this, it has been unavoidable :(

Please reply to me & let me know you will be coming at the correct time.

Thanks

Carl
(p.s. feel free to post a message here with a list of what you want in
trading)
--
Member #1165
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1165

Carl Watson <cbccwats@pop.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
Hi all

========================
Here are the details:

This Saturday the 6th Oct. at my house in Flagstaff Hill.
I suggest 10am until 5-6pm. & we can get takeaway for lunch.

========================
People coming so far:

Carl & Ben
Jane
Tom
Don (new AdeLUG)
John
    Barry, Heather will you be able to make it on the 6th?

Post or email with suggestions/questions.
I will post another message soon with details of events on the day.
(check the website for an idea of what we got up to last time)

Carl