 Local / Australia / 7189
Re: best currently available sets to get arches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:44:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Obviously, I might try buying arches off brickbay or similar, but I'm just
curious about any current sets with a high arch content.

Supplementary question. Are brickbay prices all USD? Or does it depend? And
if so, how can I tell?

USD (unless they state otherwise).

Though some shops do give Aussie discounts :)
< Cue plug for "Lego Down Under :) >

Benjamin Whytcross