 Local / Australia / 7153
7152  |  7154
Subject:
best currently available sets to get arches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 23:01:47 GMT

I'm wanting to acquire more arches at the moment. I'd particularly like some
1x3 arches, but am interested in arches more generally as well.

Does anyone know of any sets currently available that feature a lot of
arches (or even some arches)?

Obviously, I might try buying arches off brickbay or similar, but I'm just
curious about any current sets with a high arch content.

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond