 Local / Australia / 7111
    The Blockade Runner —Adam Wood
   It's good to see that you can pre-order the Blockade Runner through S@H.... But -when- is S@H opening for Australia? It's almost the end of the year now... (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: The Blockade Runner —Martin Scragg
   (...) We are not at the end of the year yet, we still have 3 months to go. Or should that be 3, long, drawn out, months. Martin (who is optimistic, yet realistic at the same time). (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: The Blockade Runner —Richie Dulin
   In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes: [re: S@H in Australia] (...) With the number of statements made on this, it would be very embarrassing for them (and others who have passed on the message as the truth) if they failed to deliver. Is there a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.au)