 Local / Australia / 7113
Re: The Blockade Runner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 05:49:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
[re: S@H in Australia]
Martin (who is optimistic, yet realistic at the same time).

With the number of statements made on this, it would be very embarrassing
for them (and others who have passed on the message as the truth) if they
failed to deliver.

Is there a statement on LEGO letterhead or on the LEGO website somewhere
saying S@H will be available in Australia by the end of 2001?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Still cynical, but getting more hopeful now.