 Local / Australia / 7090
Re: The next BUGS meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:29:52 GMT

Hi Ladies
Good to see you are both in chattie moods.
save some info for the meet on Sunday won't you.
I've nothing built at all at the moment,
I don't think many of us have either at this stage with all the world
excitement going on.
just like the twit at
Brisbane airport who went through the security checks and they found a hand
gun down his pants.
That "Twit" as you called him was actually a Cop testing the security
arrangements for the upcoming international meeting. and I bet some slack
fool lost his job for not inspecting in those jocks.

I can bring along my Women's Soccer Team which I bought at a TRU in Seattle
that would be interesting any good lookers in that team or do they all have
the standard smilie face.

imagin Kerry, if women were in charge of the world more so than men... would
we be in the same predicament?
Pie in the sky Mel it would never happen.
It will be good to see you pair at the meeting on Sunday all fired up I hope.

C U Soon
Peter