 Local / Australia / 705
Re: Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Star Wars Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:20:28 GMT

Who is in charge of these marketing/ordering decisions and what planet do they
live on? The soccer sets decision was turned around, perhaps we can work on
them for this one?
Here is an idea, find out who is in charge of toy buying at the big
stores and replace them with clones that will get every set in the
universe in for us :)