 Local / Australia / 688
Re: Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Star Wars Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 04:21:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:

A call to LA has revealled that these sets (all of them, she said) will be
released in the first week of June. No word on the prices, but I think we've
guessed them all anyway.

Incidently, the wonderful little Star Wars Minifig Collector Sets
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/3340s.jpg
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/3341s.jpg plus two others 3342
(Chewie + two Scout Troopers) and 3343 (Battle Droid commander + two Battle
Droids) won't be available in Australia, surprise, surprise. I reakon these
would sell like cold beer in Darwin, particularly as some of the figures are
only available in expensive sets, and Emperor Palpatine isn't in any sets (for
the moment).

Maybe we could put together a bulk Aus/NZ order (I'd certainly like the Darths
and the Chewie set) and ask some kind N American person with access to LSAH to
grab us some (I seem to remember Tim at FBTB offering to do this).

daveL