 Local / Australia / 6980
    Re: Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September —Richie Dulin
   (...) I was back to GB's yesterday for yet another Birthday present for a four year old (there seems to be a lot of them at the moment). I got the Jack Stone Res-Q Towtruck, because that was much better than the Jack Stone Helicopter. Neither is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        jack stone —Shona Brodley
   i recently purchased the jackstone helicopeter for my 4 and a half year old son a was really disappointed it didnt even have the step by step instructions that my son loves cos it lets him do it all himself. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: jack stone —Richie Dulin
   (...) No instructions!? I didn't realise that. (Mind you, the Mickey Mouse instructions, like the figures, leave a lot to be desired). I liked the disclaimer on the box saying that Jack Stone wasn't a real person. Fortunately, my three and a half (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)