 Local / Australia / 6789
Re: Any castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 04:47:39 GMT

One word - eBay.

Though also check out http://www.brickbay.com/ - occasionally you can find a
real doozy of a bargain.

HIH.

"James Ng" <james_ng@start.com.au> wrote in message
news:GHDzn4.7It@lugnet.com...
Hi Everyone,
I have some money to spend on Legos I really want to buy some old/new • castle
sets, preferably old (1990-1998). That are mainly sealed or can be used • with
instructions, want good price but will pay $ for them. Just interested to
know cause everywhere on the net is very exspensive plus postage looking • for
something local.

Regards,
James

---