 Local / Australia / 6788
6787  |  6789
Subject:
FOTM at Woolworths Metro Town Hall.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:45:54 GMT

I'm assuming that FOTM is acronym for Find Of The Month..
anyway whilst strolling through Woolworths Metro - Town Hall in Sydney this
morning I happened to stumble across the Toy section :-) and found the
following 'small' sets which I believe (open to opinion) are quite
reasonable prices. They categorised the sets by 'size' with LEGO Assortment
#1 being small, #2 being medium small and #3 being large small - as opposed
to pricing by individual set prices (if you get my drift).
The ones that interested me were:

6470  Mini-Dump Truck http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6470 at AUST$ 4.59
6437  Beach Buggy http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6437 at AUST$ 4.59
5913  Dr. Lightning's Car http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5913 at AUST$ 4.59
7310  Mono Jet http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7310 at AUST$ 4.59
4806  Axe Cart http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4806 at AUST$ 4.59
6579  Ice Surfer http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6579 at AUST$ 7.92
6425  TV Chopper http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6425 at AUST$ 7.92
6519  Turbo Tiger http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6519 at AUST$ 7.92

there were a few smaller sets too but I did not have time to record them all..

Play Well!
Ed.