 Local / Australia / 6785
Re: Any castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi Everyone,
I have some money to spend on Legos I really want to buy some old/new castle
sets, preferably old (1990-1998). That are mainly sealed or can be used with
instructions, want good price but will pay $ for them. Just interested to
know cause everywhere on the net is very exspensive plus postage looking for
something local.

Regards,
James

Hi James, I totally doubt you will find a great deal in a shop near you,
unless some shop pulls out a few special sales on some old stock like the
little King Leo set?? that some stores recently had a few of? or something
like that.  We could only dream for those older sets to hit the shelves again.

The only places you will find what you want will be someone local to you,
maybe from Lugnet or a newspaper... second hand shops, flea markets or
someone you know?  Other than that... obviously you have the net!  If you
look around enough on the net, you'll find that you can get a few things for
a good price if you keep your head out.  And you can always ask for Surface
rate.

But even locally... if someone knows their Lego... I doubt you will get it
for a small price either.

Mel