 Local / Australia / 6767
    Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Michael Golaszewski
   (...) Hi there, It will have a retail component as well as second hand so if you are looking for any lego at all, this will be the place to start your search. From Michael G (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Benjamin Whytcross
     (...) I don't know if you'd be interested, but I've started sorting through some of my oder catalogues and putting together a list of the real names for the sets and their Aussie prices on their release here. Let me know if you'd like to add this (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Pricing Guide —Ross Crawford
   (...) Sounds great, Michael! Might be useful to talk to Todd (or whoever maintains the Lugnet shopping guide) about how they collect their data. ROSCO (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)