 Local / Australia / 6716
Re: Bugs Lego Meet #6- Thanks Peter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:01:54 GMT

Please let me know when you have the next one. As i may be able to organise
to come down..

You'd be suprised how the Lego disappears up here. I wonder if there is
another AFOL out there..

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Melody Brown <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Sometimes I wish I didn't live so far away from you guys..
Oh well, hope everyone had a good time...

Hey Jason, if you were wanting to come to the next one, let us know... it
may be around September or so... if you need some where to stay then drop • a
line...

Heheh you could always 'move' down here :P  Atleast you get most of the • Lego
up there all to yourself :)

Mel
--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Melody Brown <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Believe it or not but today was our 6th Meet!  Thanks to Peter for • being
the
host.  Today's attendance included; Peter himself, Aaron, Tara, David,
Callum, Michael?, Gary, Mark and myself!  The morning started with • pikelets
and the gang arriving.  Chit-chat and several people showing off sets • or
promo items carried on for a few hours.  Later Peter and Gary served up • the
BBQ. Voting began for the MOC's (with set themes).  Trade and Buy was • last,
just before the afternoon was almost out... and on our way we go • home...
ready for work the next day! :(

Hehe... Mel