 Local / Australia / 6708
Re: Bugs Lego Meet #6- Thanks Peter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 10:56:56 GMT

Thanks Peter,
Today was a great day and helped get over a couple of bad days. To all there
thanks also.

Aaron

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Believe it or not but today was our 6th Meet!  Thanks to Peter for being • the
host.  Today's attendance included; Peter himself, Aaron, Tara, David,
Callum, Michael?, Gary, Mark and myself!  The morning started with • pikelets
and the gang arriving.  Chit-chat and several people showing off sets or
promo items carried on for a few hours.  Later Peter and Gary served up • the
BBQ. Voting began for the MOC's (with set themes).  Trade and Buy was • last,
just before the afternoon was almost out... and on our way we go home...
ready for work the next day! :(

Hehe... Mel