 Local / Australia / 6709
Re: Bugs Lego Meet #6- Thanks Peter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:03:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
Thanks Peter,
Today was a great day and helped get over a couple of bad days. To all there
thanks also.

Aaron

Dito from Callum and I also Peter. We had a great time. I think everybody had a
good time. Mark especially as he was not the last to arrive, and he was able to
astound us with his bridge building skills. Aaron was not able to bring a fire
engine but he brought the next best thing, his fire helmet. Michael walked away
the winner to the building contest, well done Micheal. And all the runners up
got something as well (I am still trying to figure out what do to with the
piece of imitation K'NEX!)

Anyway, we had a ball. Can't wait till the next one, I'm planning my creation
already.

Keep on Building
Gary & Callum
Town BUG @ Chatter BUG