 Local / Australia / 6700
Re: Bob the Builder in Tas at Target Hobart (Aus)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 05:23:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
These same sets are pictured on the sides of the boxes.  So, it seems this
is the first instalment of Bob.  I'm pretty sure the press releases
mentioned around 10? sets, so I guess we'll see more next year (Dizzy, Rolly
and whatever the tractor is called, Travis?)  Hey, and I want Pilchard (as a
3D figure, not a pic brick!)

How about that scarecrow character? (Spud?)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork