 Local / Australia / 6681
Re: G'day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 02:20:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, John McCafferty writes:
G'day to all legoites, my name is John and I live in Sydney and I am fairly
new at collecting lego and I would like to make a few contacts with fellow
collectors in Sydney.

I started collecting about a year ago and I really enjoy building the
challenging sets. I have just finished building the 8448 super street
sensation and I am puzzled about the gull wing doors, how do they lock down?
maybe someone who has built one can tell me.

I also collect the old 12v trains,(and parts), so if you have any old 12v
parts you would like to swap or sell drop me a line and we can work
something out.

Cheers

John

PS  G'day Ben

Hiya John.....

Kev here.... I'm on the Central Coast.... but still part of the Sydney
Group... I hope you can come along to our next meet.... that will make it 3
new people...YAY..... By the way, I'm a bit in to Castle stuff.... have a
look at my site if you want.....

www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Hope to CYA soon....

Kev...: )