 Local / Australia / 6678
Re: G'day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, John McCafferty writes:
G'day to all legoites, my name is John and I live in Sydney and I am fairly
new at collecting lego and I would like to make a few contacts with fellow
collectors in Sydney.

G'day John!
The next Sydney meet of LEGO fans is the 5th Aug, near Macquarie University.
see http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=6583 for all that you need to know.

Looking at the post I have missed out that we'll have tonnes of space to run
trains. Is Eli coming this time?

I started collecting about a year ago and I really enjoy building the
challenging sets. I have just finished building the 8448 super street
sensation and I am puzzled about the gull wing doors, how do they lock down?
maybe someone who has built one can tell me.

Loverly model. Clever mechanism. Not sure where the problem might be though.
bring it along and we'll see if we can't sort you out!

I also collect the old 12v trains,(and parts), so if you have any old 12v
parts you would like to swap or sell drop me a line and we can work
something out.

I also have 12v trains. I'll send you an e-mail about this shortly.

James (who isn't the official greeter for Sydney despite doing it so often)