 Local / Australia / 6631
  TURAGAs take Woolies

WARNING: BIONICLE announcement follows. It's always one of the few times when I don't do the shopping, that something Legoish happens at Woolies. Well my NLSO came back from a Woolworths Supermarket with 2 Turaga for our son and one for herself and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TURAGAs take Woolies

(...) Hmm... disappointing Pete... you should invoke the rule that goes "That set's mine, and that one and that one too. And that one over there. In fact, ALL the lego is mine... MINE! MINE! MINE!" ummm.... maybe I shouldn't be working so hard.... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TORAGOs take Woolies

(...) Two display stands full also spotted in the toy section at W Metro near Town Hall, Sydney. Tempted to buy one, knew I'd buy six, realised I didn't want ANY!! --DaveL (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TORAGOs take Woolies

(...) products. Lego in feminine hygiene products? Ouch! Kerry (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)