 Local / Australia / 6631
6630  |  6632
Subject:
TURAGAs take Woolies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:33:10 GMT

WARNING: BIONICLE announcement follows.

It's always one of the few times when I don't do the shopping, that
something Legoish happens at Woolies.

Well my NLSO came back from a Woolworths Supermarket with 2 Turaga for our
son and one for herself and none for me (what sort of behaviour is this).

TURAGA are the small vertically-challenged associates of the TOA.

At our Woolies they were near the frozen goods and were $3.99.
Surprising they weren't in the Oven-bake rolls or feminine hygeine products.

So at your Woolies they may be who knows where, if at all, sounds like a
repeat of the chrome castle set hit or miss.

pete.w (BUYonicling)