 Local / Australia / 6672
Re: TORAGOs take Woolies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
WARNING: BIONICLE announcement follows.

It's always one of the few times when I don't do the shopping, that
something Legoish happens at Woolies.

Well my NLSO came back from a Woolworths Supermarket with 2 Turaga for our
son and one for herself and none for me (what sort of behaviour is this).

TURAGA are the small vertically-challenged associates of the TOA.

At our Woolies they were near the frozen goods and were $3.99.
Surprising they weren't in the Oven-bake rolls or feminine hygeine products.

So at your Woolies they may be who knows where, if at all, sounds like a
repeat of the chrome castle set hit or miss.

Two display stands full also spotted in the toy section at W Metro near Town
Hall, Sydney. Tempted to buy one, knew I'd buy six, realised I didn't want ANY!!

--DaveL