 Local / Australia / 6580
Re: Toys'r'us Sale Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:17:02 GMT

Hi,
I posted a message on the Lego items that were currently on sale and went
through almost everyshop which sells LEGO in the city. I mentioned all
except I didn't have a great detail on Toys'r'us so here it is:
6098's on sale and have matched Toyworld's price of $99. Exactly 7 left
(cause I picked one up). They must of put a another soccer field up cause
its back up there (only one) on sale for $48.99, The Gungan Patrol's are
still there for $14.95 (MYER has stock of these for $12.95). 4801 Defense
Archers $2.98, couple of fire carts also around $3.00-$3.50, a 1996 F1 car
which has a asian language (sorry can;t read it). Bionicles availiable also
(happen to pass when a man dropped one of the cans and you could guess what
happened) with those masks for $1.99, Robo Riders for $13.95, which isn't
really a great sale. Some Adventures Dino series for $3.00-$3.50. Nothing
much on sale, maybe the 6415 for $2.62 and some of the smaller sets none
going below $2.50! For more information just e-mail me.

Regards,
James

P.S: The prices could change any moment and mores tock could be brought out
as well so go in the the city whenever you can so you can see for yourself!

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi Everyone,
You know all the ads on TV for 20-50% off Lego at various Toy and Department
shops but I just went there yesterday and seems like eveything is gone! But
took into account the Lego items that were still there (which were on sale)!
MYER: Simply has nothing of their listed items for sale I looked at the
board and virtually everything had a cross beside it and a pen writing of
SOLD OUT!
Only item left for 50% off it 7115 The gungan patrol for $12.95! Bionicles
Availiable.
TARGET: Absolutely nothing here on special. The same!
DIAMARU: Well they have items on sale but lots of pre-school items and duplo
hoever they do have system for sale but when they're reduced they are the
same price, for example the axe-cart is reduced to $5.00, no saving really.
Only thing is that they have a UFO spaceship for sale stil sealed but the
box is in worn condition. 7115 on about 35% off - for sale.
DAVID JONES: Yeah its okay if you have one of those David Jones Cards, If
you spend $25 or more on LEGO you get a free 7115 Gungan Patrol (is this
just me or is this set not wanted). Other then that they have R.R.P on LEGO
and no realy old or rare items.
TOYS'R'US:
Now this is the 40% off sale, They still seem to have a lot of their sale
stock left. Soccer field sets were on special but sold out fast and they
have tons of small sets and a couple of bigger sets on special (guess what
the 7115 is on sale too). Going to Toys'r'us today and will get more
information and post another message with what toys'r'us have.

Later,
James

P.S: Don't let this stop you from going to the city for LEGO there are
plenty of items for sale just many items on SALE are gone. I also might of
missed on some of the items on special so next time you're around the city
check it out!