 Local / Australia / 6472
    Re: Falling to the dark side —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Naw, much of what you describe sounds useful to me. If I had a rule of thumb to suggest it would simply be this: "s/he who modifies least, modifies best." Point being, I would probably not myself be cutting open hull elements unless they were (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Falling to the dark side —Sue Ann Barber
    (...) to (...) Do it! You know you want to..... Once you've thought about customising a piece of Lego there's no turning back. Hey! If it wasn't for customising I wouldn't have an Adam Ant, Devo, Kenny, Wally or other figs present at the Rock (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Falling to the dark side —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Baby, I am the dark side -- you don't have to convince me. I just try to respect the rarer elements. Maybe if I had an imperfect pitchfork... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)