 Local / Australia / 6407
Re: Latest Lego Magazine (or was is toilet paper?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:33:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
hahaha you Goose!  The one's we have are old and boring and everyone has too
much blue and not enough grey etc..
Boring? Boring? Never !!!!! :-)
(Except for blue, of course!)

Haha :P... smarty pants :P

different shades of this and that is
brilliant!
I already have every shade (more or less) between white and tan.
I'd just like to be able to accumulate a decent amount of orange, before
moving on to raw meat (AUSMEAT 1 [1]).

waito... *ahem* Orange is another colour not to mentionone that we have
never had so much of either! :P (say's Mel who can't wait for her Halloween
Bucket to arrive from USA).

Sure it means spend more money...
Which means TLC makes more money, and invests more to bring us more and
better products (and, of course, more colours!).

Yep... something else for me to spend my money on... I am not complaining
tho of course :P... but you don't want more colours and I do hehehe.

So there!... Mel :P
Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork

1. AUSMEAT has standard colours for meat colour description, ranging from 0
(trans-white, perhaps?) through to  5 (roughly LEGO Red).