 Local / Australia / 6223
  LEGO® Trademark usage (was: Wings )

(...) I don't work for The LEGO® company, but I do read bits of what they say. In order to help you follow I've added a link to this message. I hope you have Acrobat® Reader or a similar program that allows you to read .PDF files. (URL) last page is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO® Trademark usage (was: Wings )

(...) [SNIP] (...) Hehe, I think you missed subtle point of my post. If you have been following the thread at all, you too probably busted a gut laughing when you read the "exhausting" statement above... ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO® Trademark usage (was: Wings )

(...) Thanbk you for sharing the information, Kyle. You are correct in showing me that I should say LEGO bricks and LEGO plates but even with these rules, you still violate proper grammar so how would you replace LEGO bricks and LEGO plates with a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO® Trademark usage (was: Wings )

(...) You could simply use "bricks" and "plates" since this web site is dedicated solely to the LEGO brand of brick everyone will know what you mean. (yes, I know there are other areas where you can discuss the dark side brands, but we don't like to (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)